- Experience: 1 - 3 Years
- Number of positions: 2
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering is preferred.
- 1 – 3 years experience in business analysis or a related field (preferably in Tech firm)
- Experience in coordinating projects for the mobile app is preferred.
- Experience in client facing and interacting with various stakeholders.
- Performing requirements analysis, documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Competency in microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Evaluating business processes, gathering requirements, finding out areas for improvement, and co-ordinating with the development team to implement solutions.
- Creating process models, specifications, use case diagrams, process flow diagrams, ERDs and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Working knowledge in tools for wireframing, prototyping and creating activity diagrams like Axure, Balsamiq & Microsoft Visio will be a plus.
- Knowledge in Coding is desirable.
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders and to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills and technical skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Gathering information from meetings with stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicating with team members and management.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements.
- Good communication and writing skills.